Recents in Beach

A journey by bus | A journey by bus in English | long paragraph

    journey by bus | A journey by bus in English | long paragraph

      


Table of content :- 

1. Introduction 2. Occasion of the journey 3. Description 4. The end of the journey


                   A journey by bus



1. In our country a journey by is often troublesome. The buses are usually crowded. It is difficult to get a seat in the Sometimes many passengers have to keep standing in the Sometimes the bus is so crowded that some passengers sit on the root of the bus. In spite of these difficulties we nave often to make a journey by bus.






2. I have travelled by bus several times but I cannot forgot the purney which I made during the last summer vacation. As soon as y school was closed I decided to go to Muzaffarpur to meet my father. One fine day I started from home with light luggage .had to catch the bus at Sitamarhi.





3. When I reached the bus-stand, I saw a large number of people waiting for the bus. As soon as the bus came to a halt, the passengers rushed towards it. I thought that I would not be able to find a seat if I logged behind . So, I too ran towards the bus Many people were standing at the door. They were impatient to get in first. I knew that it was useless to wait. So I pushed myself into the bus. Though my shirt was torn in the struggle , I was glad to find a seat. In a few minutes all the seats were occupied. Many passengers could not find seats for themselves. They had to keep standing. After some time the conductor began to book tickets. It was a tough job for him to move through the crowd. When he finished his work, the bus started.



It was the month of June. The passengers were perspiring . The bus was so crowded that they longed  for fresh air. Though I had got a seat, I did not feel well. Some of the passengers were talking loudly. They declared that the private uses provided more comfort  to the passengers. Some passengers criticized  the Government.



It was so hot that I wanted to have a glass of water. When the bus stopped at Saidpur, some hawkers (are) rushed towards I got off with great difficulty and quenched (s) my thirst. The esh air refreshed me. I got into the bus again. I pushed my way rough the crowd and occupied my seat. The bus started again.









4. After an hour it reached Muzaffarpur. When the bus stopped. e passengers began to get off. As soon as I came out of the bus took a sigh of relief. Thus my journey by bus came to an end. The mey was so tiresome that I made up my mind not make a journey by bus again, if I could help it.





    More links :-


A  boat journey :-   Click here               

Post a Comment

0 Comments